Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 top ten round up!




I spend a lot of time blogging- typically five days a week which means I typically average about 236 posts per year! I love looking back at all the things I have shared at the end of the year and today I picked my favorite 10 posts from this year.


I come up with all kinds of crazy creative DIY projects but the statement wall that I painted spur of moment with a couple bottles of black paint is one of my craziest!




This was the year that I got back to my roots as the daughter of potters and embraced working with clay. The day that my family spent throwing pots on the wheel goes down as the most fun day ever!


We love to collaborate as a family and this collaboration post, complete with video of the process is one of my all time favorite projects!


I will draw or doodle on just about anything but this backpack project was goes down one of my favorite doodling projects. It never ceases to amaze me how much you can do with a paint pen!


One of my most popular posts and one of my favorites is The Art of Chasing a Dream. I share nine videos where I open up and talk about my experiences and tips about chasing after the dream of working as a full time artists.



I was honored and thrilled when UGG Australia asked me to collaborate and interpret their color focused Spring 2014 line, bringing it to life and putting my own creative spin on their inspiration. I shared a fun video and post on traveling the Northern Oregon Coast,  ways that I find inspiration, creating with a kid, throwing a woodland picnic and I even got to design Mother's Day cards for UGG stores! This project was a big creative highlight of my year!


After a couple of years living in our house, we decided that 2014 would be the year that we tackled our backyard and what a project it was! From lots of clearing weeds and berry bushes to leveling and landscaping, after couple of months of work we finally have a backyard perfect for play! We even created a fun fire pit area.


This was the year that I changed the way that I eat by drastically cutting out sugar, refined carbohydrates and processed foods. And while I will never completely eliminate anything completely from my diet the changes made a big impact on the way I felt. You can read all about it HERE


We spend a lot of time exploring and taking small trips outdoors but our October day trip to Oysterville, WA was one that I will always remember as a little extra magical!


Simple projects that cost little to nothing are always my favorites and this driftwood heart might be the cheapest and easiest project that I've created and it is one that I love a lot!


15 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE POST!
You are so creative.
I like the HEART!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your statement wall was one of my favorite this year, I love it!

Unknown said...

I discovered your site when I was pregnant (at the same time as you, oddly enough) and you are so inspiring! The top ten posts you selected are actually a few of my favorites! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love your round-up. Hard to believe they're all from this year, Crazily Talented Lady xxx Have a lovely evening....here's to many many more wonderfully inspiring posts from you in 2015....{thank you. thank you. thank you.} I *loved* your 'dreams' videos: they gave me so much 'oomph'....thank you!

Unknown said...

I love your creativity. Your blog posts and classes inspire me so much.
One of the things I'd like to accomplish this year is to blog constantly. This post
makes me dream about doing a round-up at the end of the year too. Thanks for all
your inspirations :D

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Lovely recap :) Have a Great year 2015 :)

Aline1412 said...

What a great recap! Love your work. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Nice post nice photo nice year :)

moongirl said...

Wonderful seeing your favourite posts for 2014. Inspiring!

Patricia said...

Very nice photos. Love your way of life. Happy New Year for you and your family.

Ariadne said...

Happy 2015! I love reading your blog!AriadnefromGreece!

Unknown said...

Short SMS Messages for Fathers Day


Short Quotes for Fathers Day


Fathers Dy Quotes for my Dad


Fathers Day Short Quotes


Love Quotes for Fathers Day


Short Sms for Fathers Day


Fathers Day Sms


Happy Fathers Day Poems

Fathers day poems 2015

Poems For Fathers Day

Fathers Day 2015 Poems

Fathers Day Quotes Messages

Fathers Day Quotes Messages

Fathers Day Sms Messages

Unknown said...

Fathers Day Love Poems

Fathers Day Poems from Son

Happy Fathers Day Poems from Son

Fathers Day Beautiful Poems from Son




Father’s Day 2015 Greeting Quotes

Fathers Day Quotes

Fathers Day Greetings Quotes

Fathers Day Quotes Images

Fathers Day Images with Quotes

Fathers Day Quotes with Images

Unknown said...

Fathers Day Best Sms

Best Fathers Day Sms

Fathers Day Sms Messages

Fathers Day Sms in Hindi

Fathers Day Sms in English

Fathers Day Messages in Hindi

Fathers Day Messages in English

Fathers Day Hindi Sms

Fathers Day English Sms




Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes

Best Fathers Day Quotes from Son

Fathers Day Quotes from Son

Fathers Day Quotes from Daughter

Fathers Day Quotes 2015

Happy Fathers Day 2015 Quotes





Fathers Day Love Poems

Fathers Day Poems from Daughter

Happy Fathers Day Poems from Daughter

Fathers Day Beautiful Poems from Daughter

Unknown said...

Happy Fathers Day Poems

Fathers day poems 2015

Poems For Fathers Day

Fathers Day 2015 Poems

Fathers Day Quotes Messages

Fathers Day Quotes Messages

Fathers Day Sms Messages



fathers day australia

fathers day poems

fathers day messages

Happy Fathers Day Messages

Happy Fathers Day

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day Poems


Fathers Day Love Sms


Happy Fathers Day Sms


Fathers Day Sms


Fathers Day Sms in Hindi


Fathers Day Hindi Sms


Fathers Day Sms from Son


Fathers Day Sms from Daughter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails