Tuesday, December 02, 2014

a fresh batch of pottery (in the shop)

Ok you guys I have a fresh batch of pottery in the shop HERE. This time around I have a bunch of ring bowls that I am crazy in love with (I'm emotionally attached to each and every one of them). Instead of being thrown on the wheel they are slab bowls made by my mom and then glazed with pattern (with a tiny brush) by me and fired in our kiln. These little bowls are perfect for jewelry, loose change, little snacks or anything small. Throughout the day I will also be adding more cups and a few larger sized dishes to the shop.

Read more about my history with pottery and my recent pottery collaborations HEREHEREHERE and HERE


11 comments:

Giggles said...

Stunning...sure wish there was a whole set of dinnerware designed by you! Much needed as I have been searching for 3 or for years!! Thanks for sharing these beauties!

Elisabetta Brustio said...

Tornassi indietro nel tempo, il servizio "buono" acquistato quando mi sono sposata lo farei disegnare a te! Ma come fai a decorare seduta così???? :)

I could go back in time, the dinner service "good" bought when I got married I would draw you!
But how do you decorate sitting so ???? :)

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

How pretty! love these :)

Arianna said...

Wonderful!

Jo Murray said...

You have a massive output Alisa...when do you find the time? All beautiful stuff.

Stephanie said...

gorgeous!! Adding to my wish list

LindaSonia said...

Can these bowl be painted after the fact??? I would have like a painted bowl.

Brig said...

Oh my!!!! I love the coloured ones ... I love them all!!!

Unknown said...

c'est très beau, coloré... j'aime beaucoup

Suman Pandit said...

I love the pretty bowls and will try and paint a handmade paper machie one !!

Debra Kapellakis said...

Awesome collection. My friend is a potter. I so enjoy watching her create from a lump of clay until the piece comes out of the kiln. Inspirational, both of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails