Friday, December 19, 2014

finding a moment of peace


This time of year is insane, especially when you are self employed. As much as I enjoy the holiday season, I find myself working long and late days, running around like a crazy lady and spending a lot of time worrying about the new year. There are days when I don't get out much or do anything (except work) and this last week I've had to force myself to just push pause and breath. Rain or shine, I've made myself get out of the house and I've been spending my mornings at the beach taking pictures. The other day I felt like I received a gift that I so needed- the most beautiful rainbow I've seen in a long time. It was such a magical moment and such great reminder to stop, even for a moment and breath it all in.

Wishing all of you some moments of peace and rest this weekend see you back here on Monday!



11 comments:

sumo said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

jabbott said...

You definitely got to stop and smell the roses in life. Hope you and your family have a jolly good christmas x

Giggles said...

Gorgeous moment in time! Take care and be good to yourself! You are so prolific, and thank you so much for sharing such a big part of your creative soul with us all year long! I appreciate you and I'm sure many others do too!! Glad to see you take a moment to breathe... the holidays are difficult enough on women....enjoying these precious moments are pearl to keeping a touch of joy for yourself!

Hugs Giggles

Michelle P said...

So magical! It's moments like that that make me really believe!

Chrissy said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The Oregon coast is a magical place!

~Connie C.

Dorothy said...

I am landlocked, so I especially love your photos from the beach. Have a great holiday! It is such an important time to spend down time with friends and family. All the prep is so worth it.

studioGypsy said...

yes.. thankyouGod for rainbows and oceans and alisa who shares your wonders with us all.. much love to you and your family for a peaceful, restful holiday.xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wishing you more peaceful moments!

Val said...

You're so lucky to be able to walk the beach every day - the best meditation ever. Beautiful pictures!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

what a nice post
Merry Christmas, Ms. Talented Artist!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails