Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wanted- Joy, Silliness and Spunk!


Life has been throwing a lot our way lately- lots and lots of family stuff going on over here- big stuff- issues that lately I don't quite feel prepared for. I have been struggling with vacations canceled, sleepless nights, worry and tears for those dearest to me. Somewhere in the last couple of weeks I seem to have lost my joy. And today I am gathering my resources, hunting it down and getting it back for good!

Wish me luck- joy can often be a challenge to find but it always seems to be lurking in the most obvious places :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

good for you searching for it most people would wallow in the sadness and depression!

jane eileen said...

Go, Missy! I wish you the best turning those "speed bumps" in your road into "ramps" instead.

While I was at B&N the other day, I came across your article on the bird ornaments. Adorable!

Bibiana said...

Places to find Silliness and Joy...

Icanhascheezburger.com
thisisphotobomb.com
roflrazzi.com

I wish you and your family all the best!

Anonymous said...

One of the things that brings me joy is trying new art projects. I am thinking about trying the pumpkins you put up as a tutorial on your blog.

Lara said...

My thoughts are with you Alisa. All of us out here are sending you joy - just like you give us with your inspiration and talent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails