Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh Bernina- How I Love you!

I took my Bernina into my local dealer this weekend- Sew Hut- for a little help with my continued mission to learn all that there is to know about my Aurora 430 so I can be a good and knowledgeable Bernina Artisan! What a lovely time it was learning new things- something that felt good for a change. Nina was so wonderful and patient with me and I went away with an even better understaning of my machine. I returned to my studio to my to do list which includes new purses for some new opportunities and LOVED trying out all the stuff I learned and of course going wild with my favorite technique EVER- free motion!



4 comments:

Marie-Aimée said...

beautiful creation

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

Love the free motion! I'm trying to figure out how to do that on my machine also...so more research for me :)
Can't wait to see what you do with it!

LR said...

i am on the market for my first sewing machine; i will certainly do some researchon the one you mentioned. the free motion technique is so liberating in my opinion.

robin dudley-howes said...

I love your work Alisa. I am from S.diego too...born at Sharps Memorial 1962 and lived in Spring Valley,Pine Valley and Kensington until I moved to LA. I used to have a friend with your last name!
robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails