Wednesday, February 11, 2015

shrink plastic valentine pins

I love coming up with creative Valentine's Day gifts and this year I thought it would be fun to make cute little heart pins from shrink plastic. 

Shrink plastic is a really fun and easy material to to use to create all kinds of accessories!
I starting by filling a sheet of shrink plastic with a quick floral pattern.

Next I cut hearts out of the plastic.
Keep in mind that the plastic will shrink about 50%

I added a little more color to the hearts.

Then I baked the shrink plastic into the oven at 350 degree for about 1-2 minutes.

Lucy even got in on the fun and made some pins with her fabulous drawings.

The last step was to glue pins to the back of the hearts. 

I created simple little cards to pin the hearts to and voilĂ ! A fun little Valentine's Day gift!


Looking for more Valentine's Day inspiration?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails