Sunday, March 01, 2009

Coming Down-Jumping In!



I am still coming down off of my jet lag and adrenaline high from my trip to Cleveland. The weekend was a little weird due to my body being run down and my time clock being a little off- but boy was is beautiful here in San Diego the vitamin D did me some good! I slowly began jumping back into my studio and work on some new projects. Made a whole bunch of new canvas and started making some more purses! This evening I am trying to savor my last hours of the weekend and getting myself ready to jump into a new week tomorrow!!

Just a reminder that you can still register for my 1st online class- Graffiti Chic- and if graffiti is not your cup of tea there will be more online workshops coming very soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails