GRAFFITI CHIC IS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
Learn the art of graffiti!! This class will introduce you to the concept of graffiti and tons of techniques- layering, messy color, how to make handmade stencils, handwriting, different kinds of spray painting techniques, non toxic substitutes for spray paint, using household materials and tools, paint pens, free writing, and all sorts of other techniques and materials to create your very own graffiti compositions on paper, fabric and canvas that can be used in scrapbooks, journals, collage sewing and all sorts of mixed media projects.
- Class starts on March 9th and runs for 5 weeks (until April 5th)
- Class costs $50 (thats only $10 a week!!)
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be TONS of photos, step by step visuals, video lessons (of yours truly teaching and demoing in my studio but not in my pj's), pdf class workbook, class outline, lessons, tips and lots and lots of inspiration to download.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- New lessons will be posted each Monday and throughout the week there will be additionalposts full of inspiration, you will have the opportunity to work on projects at your own pace.
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Each week will also include live and private chats AND as much email support and contactas needed.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal (if you need an exception to this please email me and let me know).
- Feel free to register anytime before the last day of class which is April 5th
- Refunds will be made until the first day of class March 9th. After March 9th refund will not be given.
- Once you register and pay, you will receive and email confirmation with a supply list and details and login information about the site where the the class is held