Thursday, November 19, 2015

a peek inside my latest class ART JOURNAL BLISS!



My next online class Art Journal Bliss starts on Monday, November 23rd and today I have a little preview! This class and the rest of my online classes are on sale all week so you can grab Art Journal Bliss for just $20.


art journal bliss from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.



Art Journal Delight has been one of my most popular classes to date so I have created another fun classes dedicated to art journaling called Art Journal Bliss

I spend  A LOT of time sketching but I probably spend just as much time working in an art journal. For me there is really a fine line between an art journal and a sketchbook. For my sketching process I limit my supplies- But when I work in my art journal, I explore all kinds of mixed media techniques like painting, collage, sewing (with paper), stamping, doodling, drawing and printmaking. My art journal is a small and accessible place for me to practice, explore and brainstorm all kinds of techniques. 



In this class I will be sharing more of my favorite simple art journal techniques, tricks, and prompts that anyone, any age or experience will be able to create! 




25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could watch your classes all day, your videos are phenomenal. So much fun and so much to learn from you!
Sara

Creative Khadija said...

This is super beautiful.. Love it :)

Mevlude Turk Topal said...

Trés joliiii

Helmi said...

Beautiful, thank you for sharing!

La Buhardilla de Conchi said...

Preciosos dibujos y preciosos colores. Besicos

Indian Jobs said...

Nice Information in the post

Evi said...

Oh dear, if only I had time to do all your delightful classes…...

Corinne Rodrigues said...

I would love to sign up for your class. Just have one question - I live in India where Sharpies etc are a little hard and expensive to source. Can I manage without them? Do you suggest alternatives?

michelle said...

black friday shopping don't miss discount price shoes.
christian louboutin pumps 12cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Sheepskin Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel colorful Sequins Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel White Fish skin Pumps

vicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Decorating your home with the special offer of home decorating software please follow us at :- The home design app article is all about the new tools and applications that are available in the market for kitchen design software purposes.

Unknown said...

Latest Govt Jobs 2016
I am actually delighted to glance at this webpage posts which includes tons of useful data, thanks for providing such information.|

Unknown said...

good information ...www.jobs2google.in

Unknown said...

Latest IBPS Updates, Latest recruitments, Results, latest-syllabus-exam-pattern

Unknown said...

nice post thanks for the information and visiting to your website helps me a lot
AP 10th Class Result 2016
Results 2016

TidingsToday said...

Engineering Entrance Examavailable
AP EAMCET 2016 Application Form

Anonymous said...

AP 10th Results 2016

Good post. This is a very clear, informative and helpful post................

Unknown said...

Good Posts

Latest Govt Jobs

ankita said...

great article loved to read it!
India Jobs

Sarik Agarwal said...

Thanks for sharing,Nice article

Good Information

2016 Employment News

Kuldeep said...

very nice article about art nice video
India Jobs

Kuldeep said...

Such a great way to express art in form of images
latest result 2016

Kuldeep said...

very nice and latest art we like it and check your blog for new latest art
ctet answer key 2016

Kidsshaishav said...

art is a different way to express the feeling of our heart great work.
ksp civil police selection list 2016

Unknown said...

Board Result 2016

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails