Tuesday, November 03, 2015

a fresh batch of canvas pouches in the shop

Once upon a time (like 10 years ago) I was attending a wedding. I was wearing a little black dress and needed a colorful clutch to finish off my outfit. I couldn't find anything I liked in stores so I grabbed one of my paintings from the wall, ripped it off the stretcher bars and sewed it into a clutch. This moment changed my entire creative perspective and my business forever!! I went on to write a book about remixing canvas, I taught classes on "redefining" your art and I sold thousands of handmade canvas bags. A few years ago I had to scale back on making bags- I just couldn't keep up with the demand . 

These days I still make them just in smaller quantities and I am happy to announce that I have a big batch in the shop HERE  They always sell out fast so get em' while you can!

In addition to the messy pouches in the shop, I've also got my scarves marked all the way down to $10! They make great gifts and go so well with the canvas pouches that I couldn't resist offering a discount!

LOVE scarf HERE

FAITH scarf HERE


PEACE scarf HERE

9 comments:

Creative Khadija said...

Super pretty! you are doing great Alisa <3

Anonymous said...

Alisa, I LOVE your canvas purses and just tried to order one, but it doesn't ship to Greece?? Will you be able to ship internationally any time soon? Thanks, Joan

Tanya Batrak said...

Gorgeous scarves!!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! I got one this time! :D They are all so pretty! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Unknown said...

I have items in my cart and when I go to checkout it says there are no shipping methods available. I'm in the US and I've purchased from you twice before. Glitch?

alisa burke said...

Hi Dawn, it sounds like a glitch. I would recommend trying a different internet server or even clearing your cache and starting over. Feel free to email me at alisaburke@gmail.com if the issues continues and we will try and help!

HannahBallenger said...

These have to be some of my favorite bags! I have a bunch of large totes that I haven't painted yet because I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to go with the design, but now I'm feeling super inspired.. What kind of paints/markers did you use on them? I use acrylic for everything, but I find that it sticks to things.

Brig said...

Clever, clever girl!

Wanda said...

Hi Alisa, too bad you dont do international orders because i am really in love with the faith scarf. Please consider shipping to Holland, of course i am prepared to pay for it!
Thanks for all your great creative inspiration you give me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails