Monday, November 16, 2009

Updates from the Studio

My head is spinning from work, life, work, life! I am currently packing my bags and heading out tomorrow- first to Seattle to meet my mom to help my other grandmother get moved out of her apartment and into assisted living- lately aging and mortality seems to be the theme in my life these days- then home to Oregon. Big stuff going on, lots of of processing, thinking, trying to make sense of this crazy life and what it means to grow older.

Since I am leaving for a bit that means work needs to be caught up if not ahead so I have spent the weekend working my bum off getting things in order.



And just when I thought I was caught up I received an amazing order for LOTS of custom purses for...drumroll please...custom clutches for Hollywood studio executives (HBO,Warber Bros, ABC, NBC and more!!!!!) and I am stressed excited and thrilled- everyday feeling so happy that I am living this life!


Speaking of custom purses I will be taking orders for custom clutches and totes just in time for the holidays! Please check out my shop for more information!

Tomorrow I have a fun, cozy fall tutorial to share and I will be blogging and tweeting from the road so please check back for more!!!





3 comments:

Ida Gray said...

Congrats on your big request of your clutches to gift to the big executives of the domestic entertainment biz. I can imagine what this is going to do for your biz. Exciting!!

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

Congrats on that awesome order for the Hollywood Bigwigs! :)

Enjoy your time with your family this weekend!

anna maria said...

I just saw this, but wanted to congratulate you. This is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails