Sunday, November 15, 2009

Creative, Messy, Flurry


Yesterday was a creative, messy, flurry of a day spent teaching- Canvas Remix: An Experience- at The Center for the Arts Escondido and everyone in this class did me proud! Not only did they make a huge mess, they all create fabulous painted canvas AND were able to create super fabulous purses- this is A LOT of work to fit into one day but so worth it!!
Every single time I pack up my supplies and teach a class, I am inspired, excited and completely thrilled that I am living and pursuing this creative life.








3 comments:

Kathleen Kibblehouse said...

A day filled with "messy swipes" is always a good one in my book! So happy for you. I only wish I were closer to take one of those awesome live classes. Come to St. Louis!

HollyM said...

It looks like such fun. I just ordered your book, so I'll be able to try some things myself. I think a class is a lot more fun though; like the last commenter, I wish I lived a lot closer. I'm even further away!

miz katie said...

wow! look at all that paint!! your classes look like oodles of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails