Thursday, March 12, 2015

stamped leather cuffs

As most of you know, I love finding all kinds of ways to use my stamps. After stamping on wood, clay, leaves and metal I thought it would be fun to create simple stamped leather cuffs!
All you need is-
  • Permanent stamping ink- I like StazOn. Permanent ink enables you to stamp on just about any surface without rubbing off
  • Your favorite stamps. I used my own line of rubber stamps- I designed all my stamp sets with the intention of creating layers of pattern on a surface.
  • Leather cuffs (I got mine here)

The rest is as simple as covering the surface of the leather cuff with stamps!


LOOKING FOR MORE STAMPING INSPIRATION?

Check out how I mount my stamps and the different ways that I use them HERE

More ways that I use my rubber stamps HERE

You can see a few different ways that I create and use handmade stamps HERE

How to use stamps with clay HERE

Use rubber stamps to make rubbings HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails