Monday, December 09, 2013

wood burned boxes


By now you must know that I love wood burning and since it's the holidays I wanted to come up with a way incorporate wood burning into a simple but beautiful gift idea.

After finding some really affordable balsa wood boxes at my local craft store I used my wood burning tool to burn designs into them. 

I filled the entire surface with pattern.

While back I dedicated a post to wood burning tips and techniques- you can read about it HERE 


The result is a beautiful little box that can be a gift or even used as gift wrapping!



Looking for more wood burning projects or gift ideas? Check out some of my other posts:



P.S. I sold out of all my hand carved stamp sets in 1 day so I carved up one more batch for the holidays. Get em' while you can HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails