Monday, June 21, 2010

Important Online Class Announcement

IMG_9401

As I mentioned in my post on Saturday, I've made it through one whole year as a full time entrepenuer and artist. And I promised myself that when I hit the one year mark I would reevaluate, tweak, change, learn and move forward in new and different ways. I am at the beginning of starting this process and the first thing on my list is my online classes.


IMG_9313

When I first started offering online classes, they were set up in a five week format and were designed feel like a live class- a limited amount of time where you focus on creating during those five weeks. After receiving requests to make them accessible at any time, I decided to open them up for unlimited access. I am incredibly disappointed (sad, mad, frustrated) to announce that I have been forced to change the way I offer my classes due to MAJOR changes on the site I use- Ning. I have been frantically trying to figure out a way to keep the archive of classes available for registration and access at any time and at economic prices. But at this point it looks like I will need to remove all of them on August 19th and return to classes being offered 1 at a time on a five week format. This decision has been really difficult to make and I have been in turmoil about posting this announcement- I just don't want anyone to be mad at me! But it seems to be my only option until I can find/create a site to hold all of my classes.


gc

While the option for unlimited access will not be available after August 19th, I will be offering new classes AND will also be rotating the old classes throughout different months. During those rotations, those of you who have been a part of the classes in the past will gain free access for the five weeks. If you are currently a part of any of my online classes, you will be receiving an
email with more details.

I am still searching for alternative ways to offer online classes with unlimited access (dvd versions, another host site, creating my own site) but this process is going to take some time. In the meantime I would appreciate patience and understanding and would love to hear any feedback you might have at alisaburke@gmail.com.


junecoupon

The good news is-
For the next two weeks I will be offering another sale on ALL online classes- $10 off all classes! This will be an opportunity to "get them while you can" and learn, create and access the information up until August 19th.

AND... I am finally ready to open registration for my next class- Color Your World! I will announce details later this week and will be offering a pre registration discount :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails