Saturday, June 19, 2010

One Year Anniversary!


IMG_9658
This weekend marks the one year anniversary of working for myself! Yep, this time last year I quit my job, held my breath, closed my eyes and jumped into my dream. I wanted to do something special to celebrate- honestly, I just don't make enough time to pay tribute to the good things in my life (its a problem I'm working on). What better way to honor the freedom, the magic and the joy of my journey this year? A carousel ride of course! So along with a day off out and about with my husband, we stopped to ride round and round and round on the antique carousel in Balboa Park. Nothing says celebration like 5 minutes of spinning in circles on a wooden zebra!

a

IMG_9621

IMG_9649
nm
IMG_9682

IMG_9674

nm

lk

IMG_9617

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails