Monday, January 20, 2014

shop update

In the next couple of weeks I will be adding all kinds of new stuff to the shop and today I've got a few things!

I spend a lot of time at my computer and decided it was about time to create some really colorful and fun mouse pads. I have five different designs available in the shop HERE.



I've also got a variety of new iphone 5 cases available, even a few designed by my husband Andy!  see then HERE


I've got limited quantities of large hand carved heart stamps HERE. Just in time for Valentines Day! 


Stay tuned! I'll be announcing more updates next week.

7 comments:

dawn said...

WOW!! Everything is gorgeous, love that Andy's art is here now too!! Congrats to you both!

Happy Harris said...

Hi Alisa...I am a new follower, I love your art and I love the way you include your children in your creativity...I took my child out of school and home schooled her, and that's totally unheard of, especially here in the UK...I think you totally Rock...I love all your designs and really! you are giving your children such a head start in life by including them in your creativity and I loves ya for that :)

Love Happy xx

Henriƫtte said...

Awesome designs !!

Preeti Dubey said...

Totally gorgeous designs. Specially the black and white. And also I loved your accessories. :)

Alicia: said...

I have been waiting for that "Boho Girl" iphone case .. but I have iphone 4s. Any going to be available in the future? I looove that work!

Gabbi said...

I hope that iphone 4s cases will be available too, I would love to be able to buy some of my favorite prints from you and Andy!

studioGypsy said...

gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails