Sunday, November 21, 2010

haute holidays online class sale!

Picture 2

My holiday online class is now live and I am offering $10 off the price of $50!
The class is now $40.00 up until December 25th!


hhcoupon

HAUTE HOLIDAYS

This class will motivate you to create your own stylish handmade holiday! You will learn simple and easy techniques, unique projects that incorporate paint, fabric, recycled materials, motivation to spend little or no money on decorations and gifts. Videos, projects, photos and inspiration to start creating your own haute holiday!

As a BONUS for the class, I will be sharing a handful of new projects and inspiration between now and December 25th!

haute holidays SALE
$40.00





1 comment:

Sues said...

Your class sounds wonderful, but I'm overbooked w/projects right now. Please, offer it next year & I'll be sure to have the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails