Friday, April 10, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?


I have always loved flowers and have dreamed of one day owning property where I could have a garden.  But until that day comes (really I should be just very thankful that we were able to purchase our first place even through it is not a home with property) I will make due with our wonderful patio with an ocean view.  And while I plan to start a garden on our patio, I just don't have time yet. So instead I have decorated our patio with lots of plywood painted with flowers.Until I have time to take care of flowers I will have to settle for colorful paintings of flowers :) 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your flower paintings! Wont you also show us your ocean view? Lucky you. Angelica

Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

Cool. happy happies. joyce

anna maria said...

Hi Alisa,

I think the Graffiti Chic class I participated in is about to close down, and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed and what I fantastic job you did putting it together and presenting it.

I loved the pieces I made in the class and have had two of them printed into a fat quarter of fabric and one into a swatch through Spoonflower. Don't know what I will do with them, but I love just looking at them.

Thanks!

Krysten said...

I just wanted to say that I love your work, especially your clutches! I can't wait to take an online class! I could learn a thing or 2 about chic graffiti.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails