Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Graffiti Chic Online Class- May!

GRAFFITI CHIC
Learn the art of graffiti!!  This class will introduce you to the concept of graffiti and tons of techniques- layering, messy color, how to make handmade stencils, handwriting, different kinds of spray painting techniques, non toxic substitutes for spray paint, using household materials and tools, paint pens, free writing, and all sorts of other techniques and materials to create your very own graffiti compositions on paper, fabric and canvas that can be used in scrapbooks, journals, collage sewing and all sorts of mixed media projects.

WORKSHOP FACTS:
Class starts on May 11th and runs for 5 weeks (until June 5th) you will be able to access the site 2 weeks after the last class until June 28th
Class costs $50 (thats only $10 a week!!)
Class w
ill be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
Basic com
puter skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)

There will be
:
TONS of photos
step by step visuals
OVER 20 Video Lessons (of yours truly teaching and demoing in my studio but not in my pj's)
pdf class workbook
class outline
Lessons
tips and lots and lots of inspiration to download.

A high speed co
nnection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)  
New lessons will b
e posted each Monday and throughout the week there will be additional posts full of inspiration, you will have the opportunity to work on projects at your own pace.
Supplies needed are v
ery simple, inexpensive craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)  
Each week will also inclu
de live and private chats AND as much email support and contacts needed.



REGISTRATION:
Payment is ac
ce
pted via PayPal (if you need an exception to this please email me and let me know).  
Feel free to register anytime b
efore the last day of class which is June 5th
Refunds will be made until the fir
st day of class May 11th.  After May 11th refunds will not be given.
Once you register and pay, you will r
eceive an email confirmation with a supply list and details and login information about the site where the the class is held.





9 comments:

Karen Cole said...

Now THAT graffiti art up top is FABULOUS!!! I'm not usually a flower girl, but those are just amazing in this piece.

Anonymous said...

My son is a graffiti artist, and I want to incorporate some of that style into my quilts, so I love your plan for this online class! I signed up and paid last week, but haven't gotten confirmation and supply list yet. Can't wait!

Art Studio 522 said...

I have your book and was wondering if in the class your going to cover more than what's in the book? Love the book! Great projects.

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

I finally took the plunge and signed up! Looking forward to it, and can hardly wait.
I haven't received an e-mail confirmation from you as of yet. Will that be just before the class starts?

Karoda said...

Hello, I'm excited and waiting to receive the info on the class...I just signed up early this morning when I couldn't sleep.

Karoda said...

Hi, I posted on your blog but maybe I should have posted here...I've yet to receive info on accessing the workshop. HELP!

Fannie said...

hi, alisa. i signed up for your online class today. i'm excited to start. will wait patiently for class access. thanks.

Heather said...

Will you be offering this class again soon?

Diane said...

Hi Alisa, I'm wanted to know if you'll be offering this class again--I would love to take it!
You can email me at salt11(at)verizon.net
Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails