Sunday, April 19, 2009

Etsy Updates

It is HOT here in San Diego and there is nothing worse than being sick when it is hot outside!! I am still fighting this stupid cold and thankfully feeling better. Since it was so nice I decided to get a little sun by the pool hoping a little vitamin D would be make feel a little better- at least I am not as pale as I was last week!  

I am also finally getting around to updating my Etsy Shop with lots of new messy and colorful goodies!!  I have a number of clutches, the most popular being the Simple Clutch- these were a HUGE HIT at my recent trunk show! 





...and a new clutch that I am calling the Skinny Clutch. I actually carry one of my own because it is the perfect size for a cell phone, lipstick and a handful of junk that we all carry in our purses!! And if you don't carry a clutch they are perfect for a pencil and pen case!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails