Monday, January 06, 2014

updates from the studio!

It's back to work over here and we are in a flurry of new and exciting plans and projects. And what better way to start the new year than with a few updates!


First you will notice that I've made some changes to my blog. It is a tradition of mine to clean up and tweak my blog during the beginning of a new year. I am still in the midst of finishing up changes- nothing major, just a fresh look for 2014!




Speaking of blogging, my latest online class- The Art of Blogging starts today! This class is nothing like my other classes because instead of making art and sharing creative techniques I am sharing my blogging and marketing experience, photography tips, design inspiration, how to plan and organize unique content, my success and failures, my blogging philosophies and so much MORE! 

I have structured this class as if we are sitting down together having a big conversation and brainstorming session about how to create a successful blog. While I don't get too personal here on my blog, in this class I am spilling all kinds of personal information and sharing a peek "behind the curtain" of my journey as an artist and blogger and what has worked for me and my creative business! This class has been so much fun to create and I am thrilled to share my unique blogging perspective. For all the details you can head on over to my SHOP.


In other news, my husband Andy and I have been hard at work collaborating on a number of projects. It has been my long time dream to really incorporate and collaborate with Andy on the creative front and 2014 finally feels right to us! He is ridiculously talented and our creative differences compliment each other in the best of ways!

We have both been hard at work scanning and photographing our new work and in the coming weeks we be adding all kinds of new things to the shop- iphone cases, kits, hand carved stamps and some of Andy's beautiful drawings will be available as art prints. 



In other news- in the coming weeks I will also be announcing my next series of online classes- I've got some fun stuff planned! Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Chrissy Farnan Hoot Designs said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I have signed up for many classes and love each of them.

Daire Paddy - http://openwaydesigns.com/ said...

Oh wow... I almost wish I had an iPhone, just so I could buy one of those cases!!

P.S. I'm loving The Art of Blogging so far, I can't wait for the next session!

astr!d said...

i love his sketches!!!!

Melissa @ Sweet As Texas Honey said...

Wow! Can't wait to see all the goodies you have planned for the new year. It looks like its off to a great start!

Joan Princing Art said...

Me, too! I have signed up for many of your online classes and have loved each one!! Especially The Art of Abstraction. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Plus...I don't think Beautiful is enough to describe Andy's work -- It's AMAZING, STUNNING, SPECTACULAR, GORGEOUS, REMARKABLE, ETC. ETC. !!!!!

Have an awesome day!

Audrey said...

That first iPhone case will totally be mine! <3

livethegoldenrule said...

Seeing and hearing that the both of you are working together put a smile on my face! You both are so talented. It looks like 2014 is going to be one special year for us all ;D

Haley said...

I'm excited to see what you have in store.

Also, whenever you talk about collaborating with Andy it makes me curious... How did you two meet?

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze! Thank you for everything!

Mary C. Nasser said...

So excited to be in your new blogging class!
You are such an inspiration!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails