Monday, December 02, 2013

wreath wall

If you are a long time reader, you will know that I love making wreaths and using them around the house year round. With the holidays in full swing I wanted to have a little fun with decorating so I decided a wreath accent wall would be a fun way to get festive but instead of traditional colors and style of wreaths I transformed everyday things into some fast, simple and pretty wreaths for the wall!

tinsel wreath: wrap tinsel around a wreath form and you have simple wreath with lots of sparkle.

yarn wrapped wreath: wrap a wreath form with colorful yarn.

butcher paper flowers wreath: I created a simple version of my butcher paper wreath from a few years ago.

wrapping paper wreath: wrap a wreath form with wrapping paper.

gold leaves wreath: spray paint leaves to transform them into something chic and festive.

TIP: There are all kinds of things that can be used for a wreath form- styrofoam, wire, embroidery hoop (my favorite) even cardboard.


p.s. Today, Monday is the last day to save $10 off all my online classes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails