Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I've Taken Over

IMG_9743
I have a confession to make- I have a terrible habit of completely taking over and making a "creative mess" in any space that I am in- this includes traveling. Currently I'm in Colorado and spent the last day and 1/2 at my mother in law's house, which I completely took over with all of my supplies. Now I am settled into my hotel room in Fort Collins (its the cutest hotel-more on this later in the week) and I have totally taken over!


IMG_9738
I've taken over the entire floor with all of my supplies and projects for sorting and organizing for tomorrow's photo shoot.


IMG_9746
I've covered the bed in fabric and sketches for more sorting and organizing


IMG_9753


IMG_9763
I've set up my sewing machine for some last minute sewing.


IMG_9769
Brushes are in the bathroom sink.


IMG_9759
And I turned the bed into an office space. Its just like home :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails