Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Updates from the Studio


It has been crazy beautiful here in San Diego- everything looks and feels clear, light and colorful and I am pretty sure that I have a serious case of spring fever...




which means it wasn't that hard to make myself finally relax a bit and spend some much needed time with my husband at the beach and around town!











despite having lots of fun this weekend- I did find time to work on some big projects (more later!) and added a handful of new goodies to my etsy shop!





3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the sandals!! Love your work. Wish I were at the beach in Newport Or. my second home.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of your weather. It's still cold here and snow just keeps coming. Love your art! :)

Unknown said...

I have those sandals too....unfortunately I cant wear them anytime soon!! Hope you had a great time and cant wait to see you new goodies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails