Friday, April 10, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?


I have always loved flowers and have dreamed of one day owning property where I could have a garden.  But until that day comes (really I should be just very thankful that we were able to purchase our first place even through it is not a home with property) I will make due with our wonderful patio with an ocean view.  And while I plan to start a garden on our patio, I just don't have time yet. So instead I have decorated our patio with lots of plywood painted with flowers.Until I have time to take care of flowers I will have to settle for colorful paintings of flowers :) 



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 PM

    I love your flower paintings! Wont you also show us your ocean view? Lucky you. Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. happy happies. joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just as good as the real thing-maybe even better, you can't kill them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alisa,

    I think the Graffiti Chic class I participated in is about to close down, and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed and what I fantastic job you did putting it together and presenting it.

    I loved the pieces I made in the class and have had two of them printed into a fat quarter of fabric and one into a swatch through Spoonflower. Don't know what I will do with them, but I love just looking at them.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krysten8:27 PM

    I just wanted to say that I love your work, especially your clutches! I can't wait to take an online class! I could learn a thing or 2 about chic graffiti.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails