Monday, October 06, 2014

a peek inside you, me and the sea art retreat

Over the weekend I hosted my annual You, Me and the Sea Art Retreat and I was left feeling inspired and honored to have the opportunity to teach and connect with a group of 19 amazing women. We sketched, we painted, we hunted for treasures, we soaked up some seriously gorgeous weather and had a wonderful weekend. While I have been teaching for a long time, I always walk away humbled and feeling grateful for this crazy- creative life. I am so VERY thankful for those of you out there who support what I do!





15 comments:

Kim said...

Wow!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

What fun you all must have had!

Hugs,
Kelley~

Emerson said...

Looks like so much fun!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

AWESOME Photos! I am sure you all HAD FuN!

isabella said...

Wow!

Shari said...

how awesome! it looks like you all had an amazing, creative weekend. wow!

Moois van mie said...

If I would live on the othet side of the world - your side - I wouldn't hesitate and follow one of your worksops for sure!

Copics Crafts and More said...

Not only does everyone glow from a weekend of creativity fun and companion ship but the orbs in your photos are amazing. The energy must have been fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Looks so fantastic. What wonderful creativity and a gorgeous place to do it.

Val said...

Gorgeous - looks like the weather gods were smiling on you!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks wonderful, but for those of us at the other side of the world, your online courses are pretty amazing too! I have been having the most fun and just been so inspired. Thank you.

studioGypsy said...

looks like a blast!! someday i'll make it there.. xoxo

painting in tuscany said...

Look like a lot of fun! You are always an inspiration, Thank You!

Anonymous said...

I am SO coming to your next retreat!

Silvia said...

Thanks Alisa, that was great fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails