Monday, May 20, 2013

updates from the studio



I've been keeping a huge secret over here that I am finally able to share...

Back in 2011 I was contacted by Demdaco about working together- insert two years, lots of creativity, 
collaboration and time- I am happy to announce that I will have a line of products with Demdaco. I wish I 
could share photos and more details but I can't quite yet (soon, very soon). All I can say is my line 
"Heart to Art Remix" looks amazing and I am super proud and incredibly excited for this new adventure!




With summer right around the corner I've two fun small online classes coming.
I will be releasing details and registration next week!




My husband Andy and I have been making time to collaborate and we have a matted art print of our first 
collaboration available in the shop HERE.



I have finally created a newsletter that will be going out every month. Please sign up if you would like 
updates, 
announcements, inspiration, giveaways and more delivered to your inbox!







Looking for a place to advertise? I've got a handful of ad spaces available. Head over to my sponsorship 
page HERE for more information

18 comments:

Lallabel said...

Dear Alisa, I'm so happy to read about this collaboration, I imagine how exciting it coul be.
This morning my blog post is dedicated to you an to your art which I admire so much!
I'm going to sign up to your newsletter right now!
A big hug
Laura

Donna said...

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.

dawn said...

CONGRATS!! Can't wait to hear more, so excited for you!!

YEA, 2 new classes by you. The summer sketch would be a fun one right now.

LOVE the art by you and Andy, how awesome this is!!

Thanks for sharing such fun and happy things in your post!!

Happy Monday!

dawn said...

signed up for your newsletter!!

Chrissy Farnan Hoot Designs said...

So exciting. I can't wait to see what wonderful things will be in your line!!

Also looking forward to the new classes :o)

Monica said...

I know it will be fabulous!! They do such wonderful products.
Congratulations!! Can't wait for you to reveal more.
Monica xo

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Alisa,
I am so happy for you and your family. You truly deserve this opportunity and I am excited to see your products. Thanks for all your inspiration and consistent blogging. I am new to art and look forward daily to your postings. Have a great week.

Julia/Philadelphia

Jill said...

Congratulations on your new adventures with Demdaco! Can't wait to see and hear more!

Unknown said...

love your work and looking forward to you new adventures

Katie Cannon said...

Congrats on Demdaco. I am so happy for you. I love all of there things. I can't wait to see your designs in the Atlanta Showroom.

jane eileen said...

Congratulations! You deserve this!

Stephanie said...

I'm thrilled for you, Alisa. I've wondered in the past why your work isn't out there like I see from some other artists. I'm happy to hear that you've been working on it in the background all along. I've envisioned your doodles on fabric and would get back into quilting if you came out with a fabric line. I can't wait to see what products you will have! Congratulations!

patty a. said...

Congratulations on your line! I can't wait to see what you have!

Jennifer Allison said...

thrilled to see you printing of some of your duo creations. :) PLEASE tell me the one that hangs above your bed will be made into a print (or postcards?) as well? hoping...

jennifer

Jenn said...

Ooooo! I can't WAIT to see your new line! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats, how awesome is that? Can't wait to see what you have cooked up. I love the collaboration art you and your hubby have made, so beautiful. You two work well together! I'm totally in love with little Lucy too, she is beautiful. My daughter adores looking at pictures of her, so I'm glad you post them regularly.

Julia said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the line of products - will definitely be buying *anything* of yours :-)u

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails