Thursday, February 28, 2013

life according to my instagram

Over the last couple of years Instagram has become a fun and important way to document and share peeks into my everyday life. It's just one more way that I can incorporate creativity into my daily schedule! Once in a while I like to share a little peek into my Instagram photos. If you don't already follow me- head on over to my account- my user name is alisakburke- I share all kinds of fun things from our everyday life.

And speaking of Instagram and camera phone photos- my iphone has become a really important tool that I use everyday- all day. I love the wonderful applications for altering and editing photos- I am constantly taking pictures and editing on the go and I couldn't live without some of these simple apps! Here are my top four applications that I use everyday-


Snapseed is my favorite application to use for editing my photos- its SUPER simple and there are all kinds of amazing effects to easily enhance your photos.


I use Whitagram all the time to add a white background to my Instragram photos. Since Instagram photos are in a square format it can be tricky to use your original photos without cropping. Using Whitagram enables you to share your photos in the full format. 


Afterglow is the latest editing application to sweep through Instragram and I must say that it is one of my favorites. Like Snapseed it is really easy to use and has all kinds of fun filters and effects. 



There are all kinds of timer applications out there but I like Camera Timer- its SIMPLE! I use a timer all the time to capture self portraits or family photos. I simply prop my camera against something (water bottle, rock, backpack, stroller) and set the timer and pose for the camera!


10 comments:

vintagevixenarts said...

Thankyou so much for passing on the app love!My iphone is my main camera because of the great picture's and app's so I'm really excited to try these! P.S , thanks too for sharing Paper 53, it's become an awesome art tool!xo Dawn

dawn said...

I love your IG photos, always makes me smile when they pop up!!

Thanks for sharing what apps you use, they are all new to me.

WOW, didn't know you could do a self timer with it, LOVE LOVE that idea. Yours always come out so good.

I use my phone more and more also, love being able to stay connected to my far away friends thru IG.

Thanks Alisa!

Geisslein said...

I also love Instagram so much and could make pictures from just everything. Have you tried "pixlromatic"? I could imagine that you like it. It´s so creative to try the different features and combinations!
If you will try it, have fun!
greetings from germany, geisslein

patty said...

Have to admit.... I am a complete addict. Had no idea when I started where it was going. Love your pics (I am a follower) and the only one of your favorites I have is snapseed. Also love camera+, BeFunky Pro, Pixlr Express and iColorama. So so fun!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the app suggestions. I just added Whitagram and Camera Timer to my arsenal.

kolor-owanka.blogspot.com said...

I just love youre blog, youre style and also the most youre family! :D
I just watch all day today youre blog from page to page... and I just couldn stop!
I'm youre bigest fan~!

excius me for speling :P

studioGypsy said...

You are beautiful. These are great! Xoxo

Unknown said...

Very nice post.really helpful for iphone users. selected apps you have posted which is useful for all.
iphone application development

Unknown said...

The people who buy instagram followers are growing because of all the amazing shots they want to show case. I really enjoyed your site.

albina N muro said...

Manage my Instagram followers. Find out who unfollowed me, who's not following me back, sort and filter my followers. best way to get backlinks to your site

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails