Sunday, February 01, 2015

the art of collaboration

If I am being honest, I am a bit of a "creative lone wolf"- I prefer to make art by myself and I typically don't collaborate or pull others into my process. But collaborating with my husband Andy has really opened my eyes to how wonderful it is to come together with another artist and make something really special. We are so different in a million ways (some of those ways create a lot of challenges in our marriage) but somehow when we make art together our differences are the best part of the process. If you haven't tried collaborating with another artist I want to encourage you to give it a try at least once! It is a wonderful way to push yourself in new and different ways.

face by Andy, pattern and color by Alisa



check out more of our collaborations HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails