Monday, October 20, 2014

woodland creatures pumpkins

Fall is here and for the last few years I have a tradition of coming up with a variety of unique pumpkin tutorials for my readers! I like to use pumpkins in my fall decorating and since I am not a big fan of traditional carved pumpkins, I challenge myself to get as creative as possible with paint and a pumpkin.

This year's pumpkins were totally inspired by Lucy who actually asked me to paint a bear on a pumpkin which then inspired me to create a little grouping of woodland creatures. Even though I have been painting my entire life, I am always so excited about the fact that a few colors of paint can transform anything!



You can read all about my pumpkin painting tips/tricks and view all the pumpkins I've painted over the years HERE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails