Wednesday, April 16, 2014

bird nest eggs

My favorite projects always include materials that I can collect from the yard and transform into something new. With Easter right around the corner I couldn't resist creating some cute eggs topped with a bird nest and eggs. The best part...I simply had to walk a couple steps the front door for my supplies!

I gathered up a handful of dried flower stems, a little bit of moss and some pea gravel

Using hot glue I built a bird nest on top of my eggs. I always use eggs that have the yolk blown out.

Last, I painted my rocks blue and added them to nest.



Looking for more egg decorating inspiration? 
Have a look at all the tutorials I've shared over the years!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

This looks like a lot of fun. Love it.
Liefs, Melanie

Ingrid Orens said...

So cute !!

Anonymous said...

Would make great place markers on a dinner table. Very inventive.
~Dawn

Anonymous said...

What I wouldn't give to spend a day in your brain. So good. = )

livethegoldenrule said...

You used little rocks for the eggs. How clever!! I love this!

Unknown said...

Very Pretty! And look easy to make.

ANDYSTYLE said...

love it, so cute :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Tanja said...

Would you mind sharing where that cool turquoise ring is from, in pic no1?! Noticed it in several of your photos already ;-)

Bonnie Banks said...

You amaze me! These are cute, simple, and fresh! I may take this idea and paper mache over plastic eggs first to use as my base. OR maybe I will just use HALF of an egg! That would be cute too! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...



semonga apa yang di sampaikan bermanfaat

qnc jellly gamat
jelly gamat qnc
eye carae softgel
triflex capsule
ginkgo biloba plus capsule
chitosan capsule
breast care capsule
calcium softgel
Cordycaps plus capsule
zinc le9t
slimming capule
vig power capsule
suplemen penambah hormon testosteron pria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails