Tuesday, April 08, 2014

butterfly easter eggs

Spring is here and Easter is around the corner and for the last few years I've a tradition of coming up with a variety of egg decorating tutorials for my readers! Every year I challenge myself to get as creative as possible with all kinds of supplies. I've got a few fun ideas coming your way in the next couple of weeks. 

The first is a SUPER simple way to create butterfly Easter eggs and a perfect project for the kiddos!

I started by drawing my butterfly wings-yes you could use a stamp or even print off digital wings but I like drawing and painting my own.

Next I painted my eggs.
I like using real eggs that I blow out (remove the yolk by poking a hole in each end and then blow the yolk out).

I added the body of the butterfly to the egg, glued on the wings and added pipe cleaners to for antenna.






The result are cute colorful little butterflies perfect for any Easter celebration!

Looking for more egg decorating inspiration? Have a look at all the tutorials I've shared over the years!


7 comments:

Magda said...

absolutely gorgeous !
butterflies are fabulous :)

Effy said...

What a great idea!

Jeans 'n Tshirt said...

These are amazing! Thanks for sharin

Jackie PN said...

How sweet are those Butterfly eggs!!

Debra Kapellakis said...

wow, very pretty

Claudia said...

Oh dear, I wish I had seen those before Easter, they're so beautiful!

Unknown said...

kereatif bgt sobat
informasi yang bagus dan sangat bermanfaat sekali


Obat Keputihan Alami Yang Ampuh
zinc for chid
gastric
deep sea fish oi
limmingn capsule
vig-power capsule
kidney care capsule for women
lucoblock capsule"
propolis plus capsule
spirulina plus tablet
diasis care capsule
ganoderma pluscapsule
cardio power jian xin capsule
bahaya onani untuk pria
cara memperbayak sperma dengan cepat dan lami

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails