Wednesday, December 18, 2013

sunset collection


Last month I shared HERE why I think winter is the best time of year to visit the Oregon Coast. Since that post we've had an amazing run of beautiful but cold weather. With that weather has come some beautiful, mind blowing sunsets...like every evening! And while the sun sets at 4:38pm, the beauty of these sunsets make the short days worth it. Every evening we head down to the beach and watch the sun drop into the horizon and its become a little tradition to capture the sky with our cameras. Taken only with my iphone, I've managed to gather a collection of sunsets. Here are a few of my favorites:


For all of my sunset photos and a more personal peek into my life you can head over to my Instagram. My user name is alisakburke- I share all kinds of fun things from our daily life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails