Tuesday, December 03, 2013

a free little class for you!

It's only two days into December and I am TOTALLY burned out on shopping, sales, coupons, marketing, promotion and CONSUMERISM (and I am saying this as a small business owner who depends on consumerism). Over the weekend I had a lot of time to reflect on how I could break from the tradition of buying and selling and instead, give back to all of you! What I came up with is a free little online class called Holiday Play that I put together to get you inspired this holiday season.



 With a collection of over 25 online classes, I have a library full of lessons, videos, photos, inspiration, techniques and ideas that I have used to create Holiday Play. This class is a mash up of all my favorite lessons pulled from a variety of my online classes over the years (Watercolor Bliss, SnapShot Delight, Creative Cuisine, Create Daily and more). The class includes 20 posts and the concept is that you have 1 post a day (an idea, a project, a technique) to work through or get inspired by for twenty days or as long as you want to come and go. My hope is to provide a little added inspiration and creativity to your holidays!

You can visit the class at 


Make sure to bookmark this address so you can come and go!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails