Monday, May 20, 2013

updates from the studio



I've been keeping a huge secret over here that I am finally able to share...

Back in 2011 I was contacted by Demdaco about working together- insert two years, lots of creativity, 
collaboration and time- I am happy to announce that I will have a line of products with Demdaco. I wish I 
could share photos and more details but I can't quite yet (soon, very soon). All I can say is my line 
"Heart to Art Remix" looks amazing and I am super proud and incredibly excited for this new adventure!




With summer right around the corner I've two fun small online classes coming.
I will be releasing details and registration next week!




My husband Andy and I have been making time to collaborate and we have a matted art print of our first 
collaboration available in the shop HERE.



I have finally created a newsletter that will be going out every month. Please sign up if you would like 
updates, 
announcements, inspiration, giveaways and more delivered to your inbox!







Looking for a place to advertise? I've got a handful of ad spaces available. Head over to my sponsorship 
page HERE for more information

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails