Thursday, June 24, 2010

a peek at fort collins

IMG_9784
While I have been super busy the last couple of days, I have been stealing a little time here and there to explore the Fort Collins. Such a fun town- super hip, great food, shops, galleries, home to CSU, old brick buildings, free wireless downtown, trails, cute neighborhoods and the MOST bikes I have seen since the Netherlands (this is what you call a bike friendly town!) Here is a little peek...


IMG_9841

IMG_9862

IMG_9871

IMG_9830

IMG_9867

IMG_9842

IMG_9821

IMG_9873

IMG_9886

IMG_9854

flowrs
IMG_9804

IMG_9857

IMG_9881

sa

IMG_9863

7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

My granddaughter is at CSU and I loved seeing the town in your photos! Enjoy the mountains and let us see what you're up to - we love what you do!

nacherluver said...

Oh how I miss Colorado. Been a few years since I visited. Thanks for the glimpse!

Jenny said...

Lovely! Wish I was there. Thanks for all the great inspiration and ideas - keep up the good work!

LR said...

i can imagine taking a sewing class with all these beautiful surroundings.

Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these! I'm so homesick!!! CRAZY small world... My friend Rachel is taking THAT sewing class!!!! If you get the chance, the Silver Grill in Old Town serves up a charming breakfast! Have you visited The Cupboard or New Belguim Brewery yet? Now you know why their logo is a bike. Thanks again!

whyducks said...

It looks a great place, very pretty, but not sure you should have drawn on the hall! Enjoy your time there and thanks for showing us.

PoetC7 said...

I lived in Fort Collins for nearly a year in 1969-1970 and just loved it then! What fun to see these pictures of NOW! I'm glad you shared these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails