Monday, January 06, 2020

NEW CLASS! the recycler's journal begins today!

Friends I am so excited that my latest art journal class The Recycler’s Journal begins today! And you can still get in on the $20 sale price! I've got a little peek and class information below.



THE RECYCLER'S JOURNAL
$30.00 $20.00 Early Bird SALE!
Launches January 6th
More information or register HERE

I am SO PASSIONATE about creating on a budget and using what I have one hand! I am even more passionate about using trash and recycled materials in my mixed media projects. In this class we will be using an art journal to explore all kinds of prompts, mixed media techniques and exercises that make use of recycled materials, trash or things that would otherwise get thrown out.

We will be working through 1 lesson a day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of concepts- using recycled materials for printmaking, stamping, mark making, creating unique backgrounds, collaged pages, building unique compositions pages with trash and so much more! My hope is to inspire you to create with unique materials and find inspiration in everyday things that so often get thrown out!

All of my classes have unlimited access which means you can access at any time and create at your own pace!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails