Sunday, July 08, 2018

24 hour FLASH SALE! mixed media bundle

Hey friends! I've got another 24 hour FLASH SALE happening! I've bundled four mixed media themed classes together for major cost savings! If you are interested in learning all kinds of unique mixed media techniques, this is the deal for you! Head on over to the shop HERE for more details or to register!

Offer expires July 9th at 10pm PST


BUNDLE INCLUDES:

SUPPLY HACK:
Supplies are a big part of my creative process but I don't like to spend lots of money on them. Over time I have figured out all kinds of ways to cut corners, create on a budget and use everyday things in my art. In this class, I am sharing my favorite tips, techniques and secrets for hacking your supplies and pushing them as far as they can go!

PHOTO PLAY:
I love taking photos! Even more, I love finding unique ways to alter and transform those photos! In this class we will be using printed photographs as the backdrop for layering, painting, journaling and mixed media techniques. I will be sharing some of my favorite tips and tricks for turning pictures into a mixed media art!

CUT AND CREATE:
I don't know about you but when it comes to the creative process I have ALL KINDS of creative experiments, demo pages, color swatches, half filled pages, mistakes and test surfaces. In this class we will be using up all those "toss away" pages and giving them new life! We explore shapes and abstraction through cutting and ripping up all that paper. Then we will transform those bits and pieces of color into unique collaged surfaces.

RESIST IT:
In this class we are going to dive into all kinds resist techniques! From a wax resist to using vaseline, soap, glue, paint, masking fluid and more I will be sharing some really creative ways to use everyday materials to create resists on a paper, canvas and fabric.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails