Wednesday, November 09, 2016

updates from the studio


We've entered into the busy season over here and today I've got a few studio of updates!


Today I have a small batch of NEW messy shoulder bags over in the shop HERE and I will have more pouches and purses in the coming weeks. They are all hand painted which means each bag is one of a kind and very time consuming to make which also means I am only able to release them in small batches but I will do my best to keep them coming!


Andy and I have been hard at work on a collaborative project...A NEW COLORING BOOK! We've been working really hard in this one and I am so proud of it! We are hoping to have to available in the next couple of weeks.


And MARK YOUR CALENDARS because I am prepping the shop for my biggest sale of the year. It's a tradition around here to have my black Friday sale a week early so those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving can celebrate instead stressing about shopping. On Monday I will announce sale prices, deals, new classes and products so stay tuned!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails