November in Oregon is funny- some days are cold, while others are crisp and sunny. I've found that once fall hits my best bet is dress in layers. And while it would be really easy to start pulling out sweaters and jackets, I try making my spring and summer clothing stretch a little bit longer. Here are a few of my favorite tips for fall layering-
- Wear a fitted long sleeve t-shirt under short sleeves.
- Throw summer dress or tunic over a pair of fitted jeans.
- A bold and colorful jacket will bring any outfit to life!
- Hats and scarves are the best accessories to have on hand in case the weather changes.
- Skinny jeans look great under oversized, flowy or bulky tops.
- Don't be afraid to mix color, pattern or texture.