Thursday, May 08, 2014

updates from the studio

Things are crazy around here and before I forget (cause lately I am forgetting everything) I've got a few studio updates!

A couple of weekends ago I taught two Larger Than Life classes in my studio-I don't teach live as much as I used to but when I do I have so much fun inspiring others. I've got a couple more studio classes/retreats- Beneath the Surface and You, Me & the Sea coming up and a handful of spots still available you can head over HERE for more info.

I am SUPER excited to have designed some exclusive Mother's Day greeting cards for UGG Australia stores! The cards will be an accoutrement to any in-store purchase over $100 from May 1st- May 11th. Head on over HERE for more information!


I've been hard at work on my next online class- Flower Power and its gonna be a fun one! The class goes live May 23rd. You can head on over HERE for all the details.


Mothers Day is this weekend and to celebrate I've got a sale going on this weekend! Head on over to the SHOP for a complete list of all my class offerings.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails