Thursday, May 08, 2014

updates from the studio

Things are crazy around here and before I forget (cause lately I am forgetting everything) I've got a few studio updates!

A couple of weekends ago I taught two Larger Than Life classes in my studio-I don't teach live as much as I used to but when I do I have so much fun inspiring others. I've got a couple more studio classes/retreats- Beneath the Surface and You, Me & the Sea coming up and a handful of spots still available you can head over HERE for more info.

I am SUPER excited to have designed some exclusive Mother's Day greeting cards for UGG Australia stores! The cards will be an accoutrement to any in-store purchase over $100 from May 1st- May 11th. Head on over HERE for more information!


I've been hard at work on my next online class- Flower Power and its gonna be a fun one! The class goes live May 23rd. You can head on over HERE for all the details.


Mothers Day is this weekend and to celebrate I've got a sale going on this weekend! Head on over to the SHOP for a complete list of all my class offerings.




10 comments:

maria f. said...

Well YAY for you. Glad to see your artwork getting the recognition it deserves.

dawn said...

Congrats! Your cards are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for the Mother's Day sale, YIPPEEE!! Now to decide which class I should treat myself too!

Elisabetta Brustio said...

Adoro i tuoi biglietti per la Festa della Mamma!... e invidio tutte le ragazze che hanno la possibilità di fare un corso con te nel tuo studio!!


I love your Mother's Day cards!
... and I envy all the girls who can do a classes with you in your studio!!

Beth Niquette said...

How wonderful! Your art is so lovely. And how generous of you to share your know how with others through art classes!

Unknown said...

It´s beautiful ♥

Robin Cooper said...

Congratulations on your Ugg designs!! They are beautiful!!

Audrey said...

Rock that fedora, girl!

Raine said...

Your art is SO exciting! It really energizes me.
I love your 4-tier art cart. Is that a vintage find or something available to the masses? (Because I'm one of said masses! ;) )

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

'LOVE UGGS and your CARDS!!!

Unknown said...

I too love Love LOVE flowers! Thanks for inspiring me to add lots of flowers to my art journal pages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails