Friday, March 28, 2014

fashion friday- crushing on elSage Designs



I am obsessed unique t-shirts and sweatshirts and lately I am totally crushing on all things from elSage Designs




Driven by a deep love for sassy individuals, big mountains, and long bike rides, Phoebe Carpenter Eells creates block print art inspired by everyday life, and travels with her two young boys and her husband. Her hip and gritty style is passionate and uncomplicated



Each and every piece is designed, carved and printed entirely by hand in the elSage Studio studio in Washington State. The slow, hands on process of printing directly from a block creates small variations making each piece unique. All of the materials used are ethically made and of the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is a core value at elSage Designs, sourcing our inks, apparel, wood and paper with sustainability in mind.




you can head on over to elSage HERE

6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

These are sweet!
I am liking the red hoodie!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Alisa, I have a question: what kind of paint you and elSage use to print on fabric?
I'm always afraid to waste the design washing the fabric.

Kasey said...

My favorite is the butterfly'! I have it on a pink tee. I also use her video to let my art students see the process! So cool!

Erin Butson said...

Love these!

astr!d said...

those are amazing and i just love to watch people work!!! so the video was so nice to see!!

studioGypsy said...

i love these!! thankyouforsharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails