Thursday, February 20, 2014

a peek inside my sketchbook- stories for lucy

I've been drawing pictures for Lucy since the early days but now that she is getting older I have been making time to start illustrating stories for her. When I was pregnant I would daydream about all the ways I could incorporate creativity into being a mom and my biggest dream was writing and illustrating books for my daughter. Now that she is two and loves and understands how much fun books are, it is time to put those daydreams into action! Slowly but surely I have been picking away at the first (of many) books for her- it is based on the stories I tell her at bedtime about a little girl who has adventures with all kinds of animals. Here is a little peek into my initial sketches.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails