Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NEW summer online classes!


I've been hard at work creating some new online classes and with summer right around the corner I've structured these classes for fast and accessible creativity and inspiration so they fit into busy schedules. I've also created them for all ages - so if you have a house full of kiddos on summer break- feel free to have everyone join along!

Over the years I have received lots of requests for a photography class and to honest I've been a little shy about putting one together. While I love photography (I have been taking photos since high school yearbook class) I am not a professional and much of my photography process is self taught and very unconventional. But with summer around the corner I was inspired to put together a little online class with my "spin" on photography.


Photography is a HUGE part of my creative process. I carry a camera everywhere I go hoping to discover and document inspiration and capture the things that make my heart sing. From color and pattern to texture to simple moments and milestones- the process of looking through my lens to see the world around me is a profound part of my life as an artist. This class is not about camera settings and technical information- instead I have put together my favorite tips, unconventional tricks, prompts and all kinds creative ways to use your camera as a part of your creative process.

Snap Shot Delight is the perfect little class for incorporating accessible creativity into your summer activities. All ages welcome!


For more information you can head on over to my shop HERE!






Summer is my favorite time of year- it's when we play outside, stay up late, soak up the warmth and watch the sun set! It's also a perfect time to break out your sketchbook and utilize all those activities and inspiration. I've put together this fun class with the hope to keep you sketching all summer long. Summer Sketch is structured to fit into those busy summer days- join me for drawing and doodling prompts, ideas, techniques and ways to turn those warm sunny days into inspiration and subject matter for your sketchbooks and art journals. 

All ages and skill levels welcome!

PLEASE NOTE- while this class will include lots of techniques and demonstrations the core of the information is about inspiration and jump starting your own sketching process.



For more information you can head on over to my shop HERE!

9 comments:

dawn said...

These both sound AWESOME!! I like the peeks already and hope to take them both!!

Thanks so much for adding some inspiration to our summer!

HollyM said...

I've always wanted to do one of your courses and the sketching one suits me. When I follow the link though it takes me to the photography one.

Jill said...

These both look fantastic!!!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

I just signed up for the Foto class...sounds like fun!

magic shuttle said...

Hi,

The sketch class looks awesome ! Although the description of the class refers to the Snap shot delight..

Unknown said...

Looks amazing! How long have you taken online college classes? I have had them for about two years now and none of my work looks like yours.

se7en said...

Your courses look so stunning!!! Just the look of them lift my spirits!!! My wish list just grows!!!

Beka said...

I really love the sound of that mini photography class! It would be perfect for my own summer plans as I hope to get into more everyday memory-keeping, which I am not very good at presently ;) Thank you for offering this - your timing is brilliant, as always!

studioGypsy said...

yes!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails