Thursday, October 14, 2010

a peek inside my sketchbook

IMG_3597

I am back from my trip to Colorado and even when I am on the road, outside of my studio and away from my daily comforts, I always make time to create. It is important not to let the outside stuff (travel, business tasks and general distractions) keep me from the daily practice of drawing and working through ideas and creativity in my sketchbook. While on the road I take quiet moments- in the airport, on the plane, before bed, after dinner, on a walk- to quickly sketch, draw things that stand out to me, use my photographs for inspiration, make color observations and exercise my creative muscles. Here is a little peek into a few pages of my sketching from Colorado...

IMG_3594

IMG_3600

IMG_3610

IMG_3586

IMG_3589

IMG_3587

IMG_3591

IMG_3581

IMG_3613

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails