Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What is Going to Happen?!?!?

So I have been absent for a bit. There has been a lot going on- personally and professionally trying to make some life decisions, preparing for my students to come back (again my hubby and I live on campus at USD and participate in a mentoring program for upper class students-yes our home is a lovely 2 bedroom dorm- strange but entirely life changing!! ) Lately I have been in a bit of a funk- trying to not stress about the future or where our lives are going. I am such a black and white thinker that I struggle with wanting to know what happens next- our living situation is very fluid and as more opportunities come my way with my art I cannot help but feel that change is coming and I just want to know WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!?!?!? But I know part of this process of growing and moving forward is putting our trust in bigger things and trust that there is a plan for us and patience might be the key for me. On a more uplifting note, I have begun the writing of my book which feels good, I have been making a ton of purses for some more opportunities and I have been working on some new and improved classes and teaching proposals. Life is busy and I know that I just need to keep moving forward and stop being scared and impatient- (way easier said then done!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It IS easier said than done, but I agree that you have to just trust in the Higher Power. You are a positive person and GOOD things come to those who think positively. It's hard to trust in the unknown, but try not to overthink it. Just write the book! :-) xo, Tonia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails