Monday, July 16, 2007

Home- At Last!!

So much to tell since my last post- I finished my photoshoot a day early and it felt so good to be done. Since I was not scheduled to fly out until Sat that meant I had a free day to do a little site seeing and wonderful Tonia took me to one of the best little craft stores I have ever been in called St. Theresa's Textile Trove- I was in heaven! So many little one of a kind goodies! Then we had yet another yummy lunch

(the week was full of fabulous lunches thanks to Tonia!) Then I got go visit my very first Hobby Lobby which I have wanted to do for a while since we don't have them in California and its a good thing because I don't need anymore places to blow money!! The week ended on a really good note and then.......... it all went down hill when I got to the airport on Sat. As the plane was pulling out it broke down on the runway, no electricity- no air and we were stuck, then back to the gate, still stuck and then we de-planed and all had to get new flights out! It was so late that there was nothing for me until the next day so it was another night in Cincinnati! I finally made it home late Sunday afternoon and I won't go into all the craziness but it was quite a travel drama will all sorts of craziness!!! But I am thankful to have made it home safely and though I am exhausted, I am just so thankful to have gotten the opportunity to have spent my time and energy on my passion!


Paulette said...

Sorry to hear you had such a hard time getting back home, but it sounds like it was all worth it. :) Congrats on making the cover of CPS (gotta go get myself a copy...keep meaning to subscribe but keep forgetting and then a new one comes out LOL). And congrats on your book!!! When is it due out?

Retro Girl said...

Thank you SO much for taking a peek and for your comment on my newbie-art-blog :-) I'm so flattered! I'm a new-but-instant fan of your work!! You're amazing! Thanks for the amazing article and expert instruction in CPS. Your article alone made me a subscriber!

Thanks!! :-)


kathiebarrus said...

I hear you about Hobby Lobby, I was there today with a friend. I have to drive about an hour to get to the nearest one so thankfully I can't go that often. I love it though, I was able to find the watercolors that I wanted plus some other supplies that I've been looking for that I needed for my art projects. Relax, now that your home. I hate spending the night in a strange city due to a plane malfunction. I had to do it in Atlanta, I wished that I knew someone there that I could call for a glass of wine and a vent session. No such luck. It was me and a vending machine. The restaurant was under renovation so no real people food. Just Dorito's. It was miserable. Hope your experience was better!!

remas haytham said...

شركة تنظيف شقق شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق جنوب الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
مكافحة صراصير المنزل
مكافحة صراصير المطبخ
مكافحة صراصير الخشب
تنظيف الافران
شركة تنظيف فلل شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل جنوب الرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
شركات عزل مائي بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام


Related Posts with Thumbnails