Monday, March 30, 2020

NEW CLASS! doodle it out


Ok friends, I have a bunch of online classes that I filmed a couple months ago and they have just been sitting in my computer waiting for later in the year. One of them is called DOODLE IT OUT and I thought it might be something fun to release right now. So I moved up the launch date and marked it 50% off. Class starts Monday! Below is a little preview and all the details




DOODLE IT OUT
Begins Monday, March 30th
NOW $15 (Regular Price $30)

For information or register HERE

I love doodling, it can be relaxing, stress free, silly and super creative. It is also a really simple and practical way to carve out a daily art practice. The best part is that anyone, any age and any level can do it!

I this class I am sharing 30 super creative lessons on doodling that includes techniques, prompts and exercises to get you playing around with a pen and paper. We will explore shapes, mark making, lines, lettering, a variety of subject matter and more. I will be sharing a variety of simple techniques that will take your doodles to the next level.

Doodle It Out is a class structured into 30 inspiring lessons. The concept is that you have one simple doodling idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of really simple, fun exercises to get you creating. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration or technique to work through each day for one month.

All of my online classes have unlimited access which means that you can come and go as you please and create at your own pace!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails