Thursday, February 13, 2020

new batch of art journals in the shop!


Friends, I've got a batch of handmade art journal bundles in the shop!

UPDATE! We sold out of the journal bundles within the first 10-15 minutes and we had so many people inquiring about when there will be more that we added a preorder option. You can find the information HERE




I've also got a new offering- sticker packsI’ve got the first 4 design packs (more will be coming in the future). They are black and white paper stickers made from my drawings, intended for your mixed media projects and art journal layers. While I love color I wanted to make stickers that were interactive that you can color, paint over and use in your art journals! 




2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

is everything sold out ? ? ?

Eloise said...

Love the new offerings. I went to your shop and they are not available to purchase. Photos are there but no pricing nor ability to add to your cart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails